This is a service aimed at normal households where instead of taking a week to complete sharpening we conduct it in an expedited manner, and can return the knives in an hour or two. It was conceived as an effort to raise funds to benefit reconstruction after the Tohoku earthquake and tsunami.
However, there are the following conditions for participation.
Polishing fee (basic fee including tax) 1,000 yen + donation 500 yen = customer pays 1,500 yen
* Please pay the donation in cash.
* Twice a year (March / September), we will send money to various organizations and report it on our website.
* Single-edged knives such as Yanagiba and Deba blades are not eligible
* These requests will be fit in between our normal work, so we will only accept a limited number.
* For services to be completed our normal delivery time frame we can accept drop-offs until the store closes.
© 2022 Kamata Hakensha All Rights Reserved.